Thursday, March 5, 2015

DEDICATED: 2015 TRENDS FOR PROM DRESSES

It’s been a while since I’ve been up to date on what high school prom attendees were wearing. Truth be told, I was never interested in it during high school – I didn’t even know how to dress myself until I was about 24! But now that I understand clothing a little bit better, I take more interest in seeing what girls are wearing to prom these days. The best place you go to find out the trendy prom dress styles is the actual prom dresses under $200 stores online, such as the new prom dress shop, Prom Times.

See Through Lace Long Yellow High Neck Trumpet Mermaid Prom Dress Cwb0123

This strapless, shattered-glass-look dress with a sweetheart neckline is the top seller on Prom Times. The floor length dress has a column skirt and a very high slit. It also comes in about twenty colors! I can definitely see why it’s so popular. This dress is another one of the most popular designs, but this time with a louder statement! I love this hip-hugging style and the mermaid gowns are almost always the most dramatic.

This dress is available in about thirty colors, so there’s bound to be one you love! This may be my favorite dress in of the most popular ones. The front of this dress is so simple, with many ombré rhinestones and a subtle nude color (though it comes in thirty colors, like everything else), and then the back is a stunner. I love the elegance of the open back, as well! If I had a prom to go to, this is definitely what I’d be wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment